I've watched tons of shows on Netflix, but today I've listed some of my favorites (in no particular order). Comment below your favorite shows!
1. Gossip Girl - I watched this in high school but always put it on just to play in the background while I clean or work on projects. I love watching the Upper East Side drama and the lavish living of the New Yorkers. Definitely the perfect show for drama lovers!
2. Friends - This show is hands down my favorite Netflix show. Full of laughter, love, drama, and New York life. It's very likely that you'll become obsessed if you start this show!
3. Mind Hunter - My boyfriend and I watched this show together and we didn't want it to end! It's only one season, but I'm hoping they'll make more! A young FBI agent explores the minds of killers and investigates why they do the things they do. It's very interesting if you ask me!
4. The Office - The funniest show I've EVER watched. Each character is so unique and adds quirk and humor to the show in their own way. I always have to watch an episode after watching a scary movie! Lol.
5. That 70's Show - This show stresses me out but I still love it! The kids are constantly getting into situations destined to end badly, but it's always easy to find humor in their mistakes. Not to mention I love the fashion of the 70's ;)
6. Criminal Minds - This was the very first show I ever watched on Netflix! This is another show about FBI agents who get into the minds of criminals. 10/10 interesting!
7. Stranger Things - I'm pretty sure 90% of Netflix watchers have seen this! It's impossible to not become totally wrapped up in the 2 seasons they have. The mystery of the "Upside Down" keeps you on the edge of your seat waiting for the next season!
This is usually where my favorite posts reside. Whether it be fitness, health, home, food, or just day-to-day life, it can be found here.