Happy New Year, loves! I scheduled this post to go up at 10:00 A.M. but if we're being honest here, I'll probably be asleep when it goes up (lol). I hope you all had a safe New Year celebration and are ready to kick your resolutions into gear! Hopefully my tips from yesterday's post helped you make your resolutions. I definitely used them to make mine, which are listed here:
1. Workout 3 times a week. I'd love to shoot for 6-7 days a week, but being a college student, let alone a fashion design major, and having a job in retail, I just won't have the time to work out every day.
2. No carbonation. This is actually a recurring resolution! Ever since I was in 5th grade (ages ago, I know!) I decided never to drink soda. So far, so good! Bring it on, year 9!
3. Blog more often. My blogging game has been off and on for 18 months, but I'd like to become more persistent with posts. I'm talking website posts AND Instagram posts. I've got to keep you guys updated, right?!
4. Use my time wisely. I want to use my time better in general. That means less procrastinating and sitting around, zoning out. Trust me, I am the QUEEN of zoning out!
5. Journal. I recently got the most adorable journal, and I'm going to put it to use by writing down short term goals, long term goals, hopes, dreams, and everything in between. That way I can look back and see my growth over the year.
6. Spend more time designing. Although I am studying fashion design, recently I haven't spent much time designing outside the classroom. Fashion design is something I love, and I hope to grow as a designer by getting creative more often with my free time. And it will obviously be a great way to add to my portfolio!
What were YOUR 2018 resolutions? I'd love to hear them! Wish me luck as I strive to maintain my resolutions throughout the year :)