It's the holiday season, and you know what that means for me... CHRISTMAS MOVIES! I'm a huge fan of Christmas movies. I've seen almost all of them! For today's blog post I've rounded up some of my favorite holiday movies and linked a description with each title. Can you squeeze all these in before December 25th?! I'd like to see you all try ;)
1. The Polar Express - DUH! I seriously can't get enough of this movie. I watch it almost every day leading up to Christmas. I know for a fact my children will grow up on this movie! Such a sweet, heartfelt movie than can definitely lead to tears.
2. Christmas with the Kranks - This movie is a HOOT (as my mom would say). Tim Allen is a fav (as you can see, he's the star of most of the films I listed here). Just when you think your holiday season is crazier than anyone's, the Krank's crazy Christmas trumps all! This movie is definitely one that'll have you rolling in laughter.
3. The Santa Clause - This is a great kids movie! Watching Scott Calvin (Tim Allen) take on the role of Santa Clause is so frustrating but so hilarious.
4. The Santa Clause 2 - A sequel to The Santa Clause. And if you liked that one, need I say more?
5. The Santa Clause 3 -The story of Scott Calvin transforming to Santa Clause is wrapped up in this movie. Again, it's a great kids movie! These movies are definitely a classic.
6. Elf - Seriously SUCH a funny movie! I watch this every year and it never fails to make me laugh!
7. How the Grinch Stole Christmas - I love the original cartoon, but the new one on Netflix is just so extravagant and animated! It’s definitely not your normal Christmas movie but such a fun one!
8. Home Alone - This one is a classic! And talk about stressful holiday 😜 I have a thing for funny movies and this one definitely makes me laugh!
9. Home Alone 2 Lost in New York - If you love the first one, you’ll love this one! Definitely a little creepy but again—so funny! I will forever love this movie!
10. Mrs. Miracle - SUCH a sweet story! I actually haven’t watched this one in a while but it’s a great kids movie and so adorable!